Danville Methodist

Twiggs County
|
Org 1907
|
Photography by Tony Cantrell

From the SGA Methodist Archives – “The church began in 1907, in a brush arbor in Wilkerson County. Its present building was constructed in 1907. In 1919, Danville was on the Dudley Circuit with Dudley and Montrose. Rev. E.B. Sutton was the pastor. Since 1940, it has been on the Dudley Circuit along with the following churches: Dudley, Allentown, Montrose, and Wesley. It has been in the Dublin District since it was organized. In June 2014, the church was moved from the dissolved Dublin District to the newly organized North Central District”.